Sizes & Prices
- There are 5 figurine sizes to choose from.
- The larger the figurine, the more detailed it will be.
- Price does not include, shipping, accessories, optional data file and/or tax.
- Discounts are available for groups of 2 people or more.
|Size||Name||Old Price||New Price||Additional People|
|4 Inch||Junior||$95||$75!||+$25 Per Extra Person|
|6 Inch||Rookie||$145||$125!||+$50 Per Extra Person|
|8 Inch||Pro||$245||$150!||+$80 Per Extra Person|
|10 Inch||All-Star||$345||$225!||+$175 Per Extra Person|
|14 Inch||Legend||$545||$500!||+$350 Per Extra Person*|
Please note: Above sizing and pricing do not apply to pets, busts, sitting, kneeling or custom figures.
*14 inch models with more than two people are a custom order.
Accessories$30We apply additional charges for accessories and add-ons due to the increased cleanup time it takes to optimize these items within the file. Examples include: Glasses, Hats, Watches, Jewelry, etc.
Data FileDownloadable OBJ data file of your 3D scan$40 (Without cleanup) $55 (With cleanup)
- Pick up at Mall of America Free
- In-State (MN) (USA) $25.00
- Out-of-State (MN) (USA) $35.00
What to Wear
- Our scanner does best with clothes that are bright in color and patterned.
- Shiny materials like leather, jewlery, watches, sequins, metal studs or anything highly polished.
- Please avoid extremely fine and transparent materials like tulle, silk, and chiffon.
- Please note that while our models are sturdy they can be fragile in small or thin areas. This may include bills on baseball caps, fingers, etc. These areas may need to be stylized in order to order print properly .
- Unfortunately glasses must be removed for the scan. They cause a lot of issues with the quality of the print.
- The definition of “pet” or “pets” is defined as dogs and cats only
- All pets must be current on all vaccinations. Proof of vaccination will be required before entering Mall of America
- A General Release form will be required to be filled out before entering the mall of America
- All pets must be leashed or in a kennel. Leashes must be no longer than six feet. No flex leashes are allowed
- Pets that cannot be controlled by a leash, must be contained in a kennel or cage
- No wolves or wolf-dog hybrids will be allowed. No “bully” dog breeds will be allowed
- Pet owners will be responsible for immediately cleaning up any “messes” created by their pets
- Customer must meet a ME3D employee outside the mall doors on 3rd floor East entrance only
- You also can make an appointment at our Bloomington Office. There are no restrictions and easier parking!
Frequently Asked Questions
Models may take up to three or four weeks to be delivered. You can always contact us and we can give you an update on the status of your model.
Yes! This is a new offering at ME3D. Visit our 2D to 3D page to see how we can turn your photograph into a 3D image!
Yes, simply log into your account on our website, and proceed through the process. You are able to order as many duplicates as you want and only you have access to see your models.
We have locations at the Mall of America and Eden Prairie Center. More locations are coming, stay tuned!
Yes, for 3 seconds. You can do it!
As long as you can hold the pose for 3 seconds, almost anything can work. You can see some examples that we have captured on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
Nope, it is the same as having a photo taken.
Yes, we store your scan file and it is completely secure. This allows for you to order another model of the same scan in case something happens to it or you want additional models. All from the comfort of your computer.
Gypsum powder. It is the same material you would find in drywall.